For the first time, Dunsborough town will be home to the first retirement villages, thanks to the $2.5 million funding from the WA State Government. The construction was recently begun and when completed, the retirement village will offer independent living units and necessary facilities for retired senior citizens looking to downsize. The funding is part of the $13.1 million package that will be used to meet the retirees' accommodation needs.
A Perth-based set of twins are apparently stopping at nothing in their quest to remain as identical as possible. According to Breast Implants Perth, they have already spent a cool $200,000 on major and minor cosmetic surgeries such as, lip fillers, and even uniquely tattooed eyebrows.
- Kim Kardashian and Her Mum Look Great With Kylie’s Hair Extensions
- See the Smile of Rapper Bhad Bhabie That Costs $40,000
- Construction on WA’s Dunsborough’s First Retirement Village Commences
- Geoff Bennet, a local Plumber, Loses $100,000 as GJ Gardner Collapses
- Tennis West not happy with Hopman Cup facilities